Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Due to lack of imagination (and an abundance of white paint) I’ve been decorating what should be some kind of ‘living area’. Although so far, its been used to store materials. I’m envisaging some kind of couch/seating in this alcove. A Post Christmas project though.



Also painted the partition I made for hanging coats up by the side door.



Here are three impulse purchases I made last night. I needed a fruit bowl, as the plastic bag the apples etc. come in just isn’t good enough any more, and I liked this metallic glassy one. Am I becoming house proud (boat proud)?



The Sonic Youth CD is one we used to listen to years ago when I lived in a big flat in Wellington (NZ) with my brother, Kim, Dave W, Alwyn and others. Samuel Johnson said 'patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel', but I’m thinking nostalgia is better furnished.

Anyway, that’s what the fish are currently listening to through the hull of IRIS.

Here is a another random swan picture. This creature came steaming over as soon as I opened the door yesterday, but alas, I was out of food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home