Monday, December 11, 2006

A couple of little jobs got finished on saturday. I put up this shelf, which was originally in the bathroom, but now won't fit since I've widened the bathroom door. Actually maybe its some kind of weird towel rail - who knows. I thought I'd try it up here and see what I think. I can hang things from it (suggestions?) or maybe even put something on it. So far its main purpose seems to be to catch me in the corner of the eye when I straighten up from the worktop.



I also finished my steps for the side door, I used some very dark wood stain. Not entirely sure about the results, but they seem to do their job well. I think I may put some kind of non-slip surface on the treads, maybe aluminium treadplate.





Mat thinks I should sign up to adsense and make millions from my blog, but I'm not so sure about pimping it out. Still, the lure of easy money is hard to resist......

Todays soundstrack: 'The Pixies - Surfa Rosa & Come on Pilgrim'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you have no proper address, where so we send Christmas cards?

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how happy are you that, the duty on your diesel has now been raised to be the same as car diesel?

8:29 PM  
Blogger flatplane8 said...

You can send them to my sister's address. ;-)

Yes, more tax, as if I don't pay enough already. Maybe I should convert to bio-diesel and then run the boat on lard. =)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home