Thursday, February 15, 2007

The unseen crew

A valentines day gift from my lovely girlfriend was this gizmo (cellphone shown for comparative size)



designed to scare insects (specifically spiders) and other pests away. I had mentioned that the spiders seemed to be coming out of the woodwork with the warmer weather, so I detect a degree of self interest in this present. :)

You can get one of your own here. We'll gloss over what I got her for now......

Anyway, too early to see how effective it is, but Tobias is staying away, so it has to be doing something.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cellphone shown for comparative size - you are showing off your retro style phone!! Love the crack on display.

10:02 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I always find putting a pillow over my head gets rid of nasty noises... do you think the spiders will do the same and congregate under your pillows!!!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger flatplane8 said...

The spiders don;t actually seem to be paying much attention to it. They are still hanging around in cracks, occasionally making an appearance. Maybe it more a long term thing. Or maybe my spiders are deaf....

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...maybe it's meant to scare you away - can't blame the girl for trying!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home