Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Ice
Yes, the novelty has yet to wear off. You didn't get this on the Thames I can tell you.

A thicker layer of ice has formed overnight, so I went for a walk around and took a few pictures. I like the one of the birds and their swimming hole the best. :)



The bridge over the entrance to the basin looked pretty...



The whole marina is frozen in as well (the canal is also frozen over, but less interesting in terms of a picture).



Here is IRIS from the bank opposite. Note how low in the water she is. Guess I like my cars low and my boats lower....



Here is the side, I can now fret about the quality of insulation based on the frost patterns on the side. Don't know why, its toasty inside. :)



Finally, some ducks that I fed this morning...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks really cosy and christmassy, hope it stays the same for my next visit. Do we need plan B for NYeve?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home