Friday, November 23, 2007

Ranking
Whist reading some of the other boating blogs, such as Bones, I realised that there is a bit of competition in terms of the top 100 boating sites.

I'll have a bit of that action, so there is a new counter thing in the side bar. It seems to only work off unique queries, so there is no point me sitting here refreshing my browser, I'll just have to be patient (not always easy....). Of course I may get bored soon and remove it, we'll see.

Current ranking? 293 :)

Update! Now at 179 - legend in my own mind......

4 Comments:

Blogger Mat Sleightholme said...

Upped yr stats a bit, course my profile is still ahead of yours so really I'm the draw ;-)

10:00 AM  
Blogger flatplane8 said...

Uh huh. I know you spend most of your time at work bumping up the views on your profile. :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Added you to my Blogroll

10:15 AM  
Blogger flatplane8 said...

Thanks! :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home